Shipping & Return Policy
What are the shipping charges?
If the total purchase amount is less than Rs.599/- INR then the customer has to pay Rs.90/- INR per 500Grams as a Shipping Charge. The Shipping is Free of Cost for an order total of Rs.500/- INR and above
Art Print/ Photo Print/ Canvas Print guaranteed dispatch with 2-3 working days.
Framed Art/ Canvas Stretched guaranteed dispatch within 3- 4 working days
- If payment is made via our secure Netbanking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card options or in the case of Bank transfer and cheque payments, then shipping is free of cost within India for an order total of Rs.500 and above.
- COD (Cash on Delivery) is available for orders above Rs.500 INR. An additional cash handling charge of Rs.50 INR is also applied for COD orders. Note that the orders above Rs.2500 INR will have to be Pre-Paid.
- Note that the Shipping is Free in the case of the COD payment option too for an order total of Rs.500/- INR and above.
We ship our international orders with FedEx, Indian Post & DHL for standard shipping. Please expect a delivery timeline of 8-10 business days for the shipment to arrive at your place.
Some countries levy an import duty or taxes on goods that will be borne by the customer. Please check your local laws for more details.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com, if you face any issues with deliveries.
For any specific details regarding shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if a product is currently out of stock?
We usually replenish our stock as soon as possible but it might happen that some size will be out of stock in the design you like.
Just contact us at email@example.com and we’ll make sure that it is available as soon as possible.
What if I need an urgent delivery?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you out.
What are the charges for a bulk order?
E-Charges for a bulk order?
We will try to deliver a bulk order in the most efficient and cheapest manner. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with your order details and we will customize the delivery as per your needs.
How can I cancel my order?
An easy cancellation process is available for all our esteemed customers. You can cancel your online order before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
You can cancel an order in an easy step:
call us on our support number +91 9011614646 between 10 am to 7 pm IST from Monday to Saturday or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please go through our refund policy for brief information regarding Refund.
1. Customers can raise the request for return within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
2. Only products which are unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged are eligible for return.
3. Discounted products are not eligible for return.
4. All products at MeriDeewar are well checked by our quality team before shipping. In spite of our best efforts, if you find the product damaged kindly email customer care for raising the request for return.
5. In the unlikely event that your product arrives in damaged condition or incorrect size (size other than that ordered), you need to email us a photo of the received product by highlighting the damaged area or incorrect received product within 48 hours of receiving your order. Once your return request has been authorized, we would be happy to process your refund or replacement request.
6. You can choose to receive the refund in the form of wallet credit or the same payment instrument used at the time of purchase.
7. All refunds are processed within 7-14 working days.
8. Please get in touch with our support team who will guide you with the process for the same at +91 9011614646 between 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM IST, Monday to Friday and also write to us at email@example.com
If you reside in India, please keep the item packed and ready for a reverse pick up.
Who bears the delivery charges of the items returned?
· If the product was returned due to any sort of product damage, then we will bear the delivery charges.
· If the product was returned for a change in design or size, then the delivery charges will have to be borne by the customer.